Monday, December 24, 2012

Flying to Sin City for Christmas Tonight



That’s right, going to Las Vegas for Christmas, it’s not exactly what you think – we are doing Christmas this year in Las Vegas with Angel’s mother and dad that live in North Las Vegas. A quick decision a few weeks ago when round trip airline tickets were $140 (yepp, that’s only $70 a ticket), and I snatched that plane seat right off the screen! Santa’s going to be throwing those dice in a few hours..

Angel drove up in our new Explorer up to Vegas on Saturday, here it is Monday, I have been without her and the kids for 3 days and I sure do miss them. Not that I wasn’t completely swamped stupid busy over the last few days, I think I got less rest than a regular week.

Saturday I went and helped my aunt Marilyn pack 2,000+ lbs of drill bits so she can make a move back to Iowa and then yesterday I didn’t stop moving. From wake to 11:45 at night I was doing something productive, makes you feel good about yourself knowing you accomplished something positive throughout the day. 

So everyone have a safe and happy holiday, I am heading for PHX airport in 2 hrs to run into Santa's sleigh with a 747 airplane.


HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Merry Christmas -- Joyeux Noël -- 诞快乐 -- Baradin ki shubh kamnaaye -- Merry Keshmish -- Mele Kalikimaka ame Hauoli Makahiki Hou -- Feliz Navidad

No comments:

Post a Comment