Monday, December 17, 2012

Two Great Scenes in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

For as long as I can remember, it has always been a tradition at my house to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation sometime during the holidays.

You cant even argue, Chevy Chase is one funny dude so give me a moose mug and a stock up on the egg nog, it is Christmas vacation time!

I think what made the movie even better was being with family, I can still hear my dad (Tim Hesseltine) cracking up laughing throughout the movie.

You know when something is funny but someone else thinks it is way funnier (not more funny but funnier) and it makes you laugh even harder? Yup, that’s my dad laughing at Chevy Chase.

Thinking back, I can remember two specific scenes that just get him laughing hysterically:

SHITTERS FULL!


Okay, this next one is probably the best one. Long story short, Clark is shopping in a store for some Christmas presents when he finds himself talking to an attractive woman behind a retail counter. Just watch..lmao:

Blousing, Browsing – Hooter, Hotter – Nipply, Nippy

No comments:

Post a Comment