If you are a visual person who uses Google image search a lot, you may find something new that was just released this week. Google has added animated .gif image search filter options to their image search where you can find images coming to life.
If you want to filter your search to provide animated gif listings in your image search, take these 4 simple filtering steps:
1. Do a Google Search - use whatever term you want.
2. Filter by ‘Images” - this will tell Google you want to see pictures
3. Click ‘Search Tools’ - this will give you a selection to choose from.
4. Click “Any Type” - this will allow for a dropdown will appear.
5. Sort by “Animated” - this will now allow animated GIF’s to appear in your image search results.
And there you have it. 5 Easy steps to implement Google's new .gif search functionality in Google Image search results.