The month of November is quickly approaching, and that means we as the male species, should embrace our manliness and participate in the 2017 Movember Challenge. What is it you ask? It's an annual event during the month of November where us guys grow out our facial hair to raise awareness for men's health issues of all kinds such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer and men's suicide. Worried about your girlfriend or boss telling you to trim up? Now is the perfect time to educate them on what Movember is all about!
Feel free to share this email with like-minded gentlemen who you feel may be a good fit to participate in Movember 2017. If you received this email in error, and/or do not wish to participate, please disregard this message in full.
If you would like to participate and support this awesome cause, here are the rules for Movember 2017:
- Tuesday October 31: Shave your facial hair. Yes, all of it. Take front and side profile pictures so total growth can be measured at the end of November. Email them to me. I know Halloween is scary, but my bald face is even scarier.
- Wednesday, November 1: Show up to work, proud, with your facial hair nice and missing. No 5 o'clock shadows on this day!
- During the month of November: No shaving. No trimming. Let those beards and stashes' grow to the fullest potential and best of their ability. If you cant take it anymore and have to shave & unable to complete this challenge, after the 30 days, the fallen stashes will be identified.
- Thursday November 30: If you maintain all of your facial hair until end of day on this day, you can successfully go home from work and shave/trim your face without 'losing' the challenge. This is the time to get creative and show off your weapon, your country, or just your favorite style. Be sure to take front of and side profile photos to measure your total growth, and share with whomever, on whatever social site of your choosing, letting everyone know that you successfully completed the "2017 No Shave November Challenge" and raised positive awareness for the male race!
- Friday December 1: Email or bring your photos to work so support of male health can be showcased.
- As we are all true gentlemen, we don't want to exclude any females who want to support us guys. If you know of a classy lady who would like to support male health issues as well, go ahead and forward this email to her, and the same rules apply but for their legs below the knee.
All participants will be featured with before and after pictures. If you're too shy to put your manliness out there, you probably shouldn't participate in this completely obligation free competition/challenge. Here are some free resources if you would like to learn more about the cause.
There is no 'Prize' for winning this challenge, and there will be multiple winners. Simply 'Reply with Quote' to this email (not reply to all) if you're interested in participating so I can get a head count, and happy growing to all!